TOMMY X NADAL
The well-known fashion powerhouse Tommy Hilfiger has been at the forefront of ‘preppy’ fashion since 1985. Still today, Tommy Hilfiger is performing stronger than ever, with continuously growing global retail sales. We are happy to have Tommy among our clients for several years now, having executed numerous successful projects with them, ranging from mainly digital to analog as well as Employer Branding activities.
Get In The Game – Tommy X Nadal: Along with the new Tommy Hilfiger campaign and the release event in New York’s Bryant Park with tennis icon Rafael Nadal, BERS® has been taken to the next level.
In order to enhance the digital reach of the Nadal campaign, BERS® was used as an internal communications tool to build excitement around the event and mobilize employees to share campaign assets on all of Tommy Hilfiger’s social media channels.
This BERS package is composed of 6 chapters including all the information prior, during and after the event, a guide to all the social media channels in use, an interactive calendar, a media asset library as well as all information about Rafael Nadal as new Brand Ambassador.
This project includes a wide array of custom-built interactive widgets and functionalities such as:
- Enhanced navigation between chapters (new menu sidebar, swipe, navigation arrows)
- Animation triggered on scroll (on text & images)
- Parallax effect triggered on scroll (on images & videos)
- Add event to calendar (for both HTML and app version)
- Multi-gallery widget with sharing function (as asset repository tool)
- Hyperlinks (to weblink or to another page inside the package, e.g. social media links)
- Optimized autoplay video player
- Animated pie/bar chart, optimized for touch devices
- Push notifications to specific user groups
- First optimization for iOS9
HTML and iOS version pushed to 2800 users via email and notifications.
Enhanced user engagement and maximized reach on social media channels.